Made in Britain is a growing community of manufacturers from all over the country, applying the collective mark to products, packaging, websites and social media. By joining our organization, your business is making it really clear to buyers, specifiers and consumers that you're manufacturing in Britain, and to the very highest standards.
These are the key benefits to joining Made in Britain:
- Access to the complete suite of Made in Britain marques and the members-only Brand Handbook. It contains lots of ideas of how and where you can apply the logo on your products. By applying the Made in Britain marque to your product, packaging or website, your business is making it really clear to buyers and consumers that you're making right here.
- A dedicated company page in the online Made in Britain Members' Directory, with all your social media links, and photos and videos. We are working with HM government on how we can make this Directory authorised by the Department of International Trade and Foreign Office to help our members sell more overseas and to HMG / Local Authorities with the Crown Commercial Service.
- Assisted access to the new Lloyds Bank & Bank of Scotland International Trade Portal - just type in your Made in Britain product HS commodity code and the ITP does all the export and import trade research with you. There are Manufacturing finance representatives all around the regions of Britain who can help members with the valuable trade reserarch and insight.
- You can join the government's GREAT Britain campaign by providing Made in Britain with high impact images of your products - these are promoted around the world via the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Consulates and Embassies.
- Join our networking forum #MiBhour every Thursday at 1pm. We will share your news where we can and help promote your products and your company.
- You can SHOWCASE your products to other MiB Members. Make special SHOWCASE offers to other members and take advantage of the offers available from them. This network helps encourage and develop the supply chain of British-made goods. The people that work for Made in Britain manufacturers, your staff, can also take advantage of member-2-member showcase offers.
- Join us at our Sales and Marketing Workshops - these events bring together specialists in sales, export and marketing to help your business with unique insight, and ideas from the heart of British SME manufacturing, and are a great opportunity to network with other members.
- Exclusive Member offers, trade discounts and networking opportunities via the Members' Newsletter.
Joining our organisation starts with reading through our Terms & Conditions, then filling in the Application Form
We'd love to hear from you and know what you are making in Britain.
Made in Britain Annual Membership Fees
|Company turnover up to||£1m per annum - £150 excl. VAT|
|Company turnover between||£1m and £5m per annum - £300 excl. VAT|
|Company turnover between||>£5m and up to £30m per annum - £1000 excl. VAT|
|Company turnover over||>£30m per annum - £1500 excl. VAT|